To facilitate accommodation booking in Brussels, an allocation of hotel rooms has been blocked and special rates negotiated for the participants of the ACRP 20th European Conference in the Courtyard Brussels EU which is located at walking distance from the Solvay Library.
|Courtyard Brussels EU
Rue Jozef II straat 32
Tel.: + 32 (0)2 893 01 70
Click here for the website
Standard Room – Single occupancy: 139.00 € / Double occupancy: 149.00 €
(Rates are per night, buffet breakfast, VAT, high-speed internet and city tax included)
- To book a room: Please follow this link
- Booking Date: 18 October 2017
- Deadline for booking: 16 October 2017
- Check-in: As of 3.00 pm
- Cancellation policy: All cancellations of bedrooms must be notified to the Hotel in writing. There will be no charge for cancellations made up to 24 hours prior the arrival date. Any cancellations made after 24 hours prior to the arrival date will be charged at 100%.
After the deadline, the hotel will release the unsold rooms and all requests will be treated upon availability. Rooms will be sold at the hotel best rate
Maps & Transportation
See the Google Map
Bruxelles can be reached by train, then one can take the STIB public transport:
- www.belgianrail.be (National Railway Company) and do a search on “Nat Brussels Airport.”
- http://www.stib.be (Brussels Intercommunal Transport).
- On-site parking, fee: 25 EUR daily
- Off-site parking, fee: 5 EUR hourly